6.27.2009

On the Verge... but still.

My plan was to write my inspirational topics and post every Thursday night. This is the first week in 3months that I fail to write on a subject or post on Thursday. It's now Saturday. rather then not attempt it at all, I will at least write this....

There are so many ideas brewing but none stuck to write about. I am the kind of person that can spend months thinking about several ideas. then spending the other months focusing on those ideas. then months applying those ideas. there are two distinctive sides of me. motion and reflection. I am always thinking about my actions.

there were thoughts of updates on my lip balm, however, I am still not prepared to show it's new face or website. I've been making balm, plotting ideas and basically enjoying pre-summer festivities with some very special people. Hopefully next week I can come back with something more fulfilling. Stay tuned.